- Wager 5 mBTC get 100 FS!
- Free spin packages based on your gameplay.
- Casino Boost Feature
- Gamble with: Bitcoin Litecoin Ethereum TRON Cardano Tether
- Get up to 5 BTC of Deposit Bonus
- First deposit: 100% Bonus up to 1 BTC.
- Second deposit: 50% Bonus up to 1 BTC.
- No deposit fee! Pay in 100$, get 100$ to play.
- Gamble with: Bitcoin Litecoin Dogecoin Ethereum BitcoinCash
Best Ethereum Slots
We have been in the online gambling business for a long time, and we’re excited about the entrance of Ethereum gambling into the market. Ethereum gambling provides you with more possibilities, more anonymity, safety, and peace of mind. Although not exactly an investment scheme, it can be an awesome way to see if you can win a big crypto jackpot.
Crypto slot machines are the same casino games you’re used to playing – with the exception of the different payment methods. There aren’t many Ethereum Casino Sites, and we have picked the crème de la crème for you to browse and take some free spins on.
When you’re done gambling Ethereum slots for free, you can make your first crypto deposit and get even more free spins. Take a look at the wagering requirements to see how to turn these free spins into real Ethereum winnings, and how to make withdrawals into your ETH wallet.
Gamble With Free Spins and Free Play – Ethereum Casino Benefits
There are many advantages to playing in Ethereum Casinos, or ETH casinos, as some like to call them. There are a lot of reasons that this payment method is taking online casinos by storm. In short, it’s cheaper, faster, more secure, and anonymous. Below, we expand on the benefits a little further:
- Ethereum is decentralized, which means that no institution has control of it – no government, no bank, and no authority. Thanks to Blockchain, you get more freedom and anonymity.
- It’s easy to see that gambling with Ethereum is fair – an algorithm audits the games to see that they’re not being messed with, and it’s a real-time and transparent system that you can see yourself while in the online casino.
- There is a potential for a bigger pool of gamblers (think about progressive jackpots, etc.) because people that were usually cut off from online casinos now have trouble-free financial access. Citizens from countries where gambling is prohibited will have no fear that any transaction will be tracked back to them.
- It’s completely anonymous. None of your personal information will be on file in an Ethereum casino, and none of your activities will be tracked to you.
- Ethereum is very fast, and transactions are confirmed within minutes. This is great news for online casino players who want to get their hands on their winnings as soon as possible.
- Ethereum is very cheap to use. The transaction fees are much lower than those of other payment methods, and they’re often even free.
How Does Gambling With Ethereum Work?
Cryptocurrency gambling may be relatively new but it’s definitely here to stay, in great part due to the fact that none of your private information (e.g., financial details) needs to be stored by the online casino if you play with cryptos – contrary to when you gamble with a credit card or a bank account.
Ethereum is a lot like Bitcoin – it’s much younger, though, as it was created in 2015, but it’s also based on Blockchain technology.
All you need to do in order to gamble in Ethereum casinos is open a cryptocurrency wallet and purchase ETH. At this point, you can gamble with Ethereum online in any of the online casinos we recommend.
You can have a few different types of ETH wallets – you can manage your ETH using your smartphone, your laptop, tablet, or PC, or you can use a hardware wallet, which is a physical, touchable storage unit. It’s actually a private key that can’t be hacked like a smartphone or a computer. It can look like a memory stick or a car key, and it comes with a notepad or a metal stamp card, where you can safely keep your codes away from hackers.
We know it can be hard to choose the best online gambling casino in the first place, and with the popularity of ETH casinos and new Ethereum gambling sites popping up everywhere it may be even tougher to make the right choice. But don’t worry – experiment with all the ETH casino games you want before making your choice. With our huge selection of tried and true Ethereum sites, all you need to worry about is gameplay and pure enjoyment of the game.
Don’t forget to make your first deposit for a deposit bonus like free money and free spins – this way, you’ll be able to test out even more games for free and explore your options. Not all casinos have the ETH option, but keep on coming back – there are more and more of them every day!
How to Pick the Right Ethereum Online Casino?
When looking for the best ETH casino, you should look for a few key factors that we deem important. Of course, your own preferences are also a big part of the decision, but we believe that the following factors are non-negotiable when it comes to choosing the best Ethereum gambling site for you:
- Safety and security: the online casino should be licensed and regulated by a reputable authority, and use the latest SSL encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information. Gambling licenses are not easy to come by, and they act as a filter – only the most reliable casinos will go through the hassle and the expense of getting one.
- Fairness: This is a must if you want to gamble with ETH. You should be able to check the fairness of the games yourself, in real-time. The games should also be audited for fairness on a regular basis.
- A good selection of games: the casino should have a wide range of casino games, including slots, table games, video poker, and live dealer games. This way, you can always find something to your liking and you won’t get bored.
- A spotless reputation: Of course, there’s no one-size-fits-all website, and there will always be some negative reviews. But if the majority of the reviews are positive, you can be sure that you’re in good hands. You can check this by reading online casino reviews, like the ones on our site.
- Fast and reliable payments: deposits and withdrawals should be processed quickly and without any hassle.
- Good customer support: the casino’s customer support team should be friendly and helpful, and they should be available 24/7 on multiple channels of communication, such as live chat, email, and phone.
- Welcome bonus and other promotions: the casino should offer a generous welcome bonus, as well as other regular promotions, like deposit bonuses, free spins, cashback, etc. This way, you can get more value for your money and try out more games.
- Anonymity and privacy: as we’ve mentioned before, gambling with Ethereum offers you a great deal of anonymity and privacy. The best ETH casinos will respect your privacy and won’t require any personal information from you – all you need is a username and a password.
- Mobile-friendliness and a great mobile app: We live in a fast-paced world, and we want to be able to gamble on the go. The casino should have a great mobile website or a mobile app that you can use to gamble on your smartphone or tablet.
- Ease of use: the online casino should be easy to use, with a clear and user-friendly interface. The last thing you want is to be struggling with figuring out how the site works when you could be playing your favorite games and winning Ethereum.
Of course, you should always consider your personal preferences when choosing an online casino. But if you follow our advice, you can’t go wrong.
Don’t forget to check the terms and conditions of the casino, as well as the bonus terms and conditions, before you make your first deposit. This way, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting yourself into, and you can avoid any unpleasant surprises down the road.
Our top Ethereum Casinos include:
What Are Smart Contracts?
A smart contract is a type of contract that is written in code and stored on the blockchain. Smart contracts are self-executing and self-enforcing, which means that they don’t need a third party to enforce them. Actions are executed only when certain conditions are met, and the terms of the contract can’t be changed once it’s been agreed upon.
Smart contracts have many potential applications, but they’re most commonly used in the financial sector. They can be used to create financial instruments like bonds and loans, and they can be used to facilitate transactions.
Smart contracts can also be used in gambling, e.g., for all kinds of transactions, like deposits and withdrawals. This way, you can be sure that all transactions are fair and transparent, and that there’s no room for fraud or chargebacks.
Ethereum Gambling vs Other Cryptocurrencies
Ethereum gambling is very similar to gambling with other cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, or Litecoin. The main difference is that Ethereum is faster and cheaper to use than other cryptocurrencies.
The greatest advantage of Ethereum over other cryptos is that its payouts are entirely free; for other methods of payments, most casinos will charge up to 7-8%. The ETH fees include only those for miners that facilitate transactions; other than that, Ethereum usually doesn’t involve any other fees.
Ethereum can also boast the fastest transactions of all cryptocurrencies; usually, they take no more than 15 seconds! Other cryptos, like Bitcoin, can take from several minutes to even an hour, sometimes more.
Moreover, Ethereum uses smart contracts, which execute the transactions once all conditions are met. This means that there’s no risk of fraud or chargebacks, which is a great advantage over other payment methods.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that you should rule out gambling with other cryptocurrencies; they all have their advantages and disadvantages. It’s up to you to decide which one you want to use.
Playing ETH Casino Slots with Dapps
There are a few different ways to gamble with ETH. The most popular way is to use a Dapp, which is a decentralized application that runs on the decentralized computing blockchain network. In this case, ETH dapps operate on their own Ethereum blockchain system.
Dapps are different from regular apps because they’re not centrally controlled by any one entity. This means that there’s no single point of failure and that the apps are more resistant to censorship. Dapps are also more transparent because all or part of the code is often open-source, and anyone can audit it.
Best Ethereum Casino Bonuses
Like other types of casinos, Ethereum casinos offer bonuses to attract new players and keep existing ones happy. Some of the most common casino bonuses include:
- Welcome bonus: If you want to get the most out of your gambling experience, you should look for a casino that offers a generous welcome bonus. A welcome bonus is a bonus that you receive when you make your first deposit in an online casino. The bonus is usually a percentage of your deposit, and it can be a very good way to boost your bankroll and give you more money to gamble with.
- Free Spins: Free spins are a type of bonus that allows you to play slots for free. They’re usually offered as part of a welcome bonus, but they can also be given out along with the loyalty reward or other promotions. Free spins are a great way to try out new slots and see if you like them before you start gambling with your own money.
- No Deposit Bonus: A no deposit bonus is a type of bonus that you receive without having to make a deposit. They’re very rare, but they’re a great way to try out an online casino without having to risk any of your own money.
- Loyalty Reward: Many online casinos have loyalty programs that reward their most loyal players. The rewards can be in the form of cash, bonuses, free spins, or other prizes. If you’re a loyal player, it can be worth your while to look for a casino that has a good loyalty program.
- Account Reload: An account reload is a type of bonus that allows you to reload your account with more money. This is a great way to get some extra money to gamble with if you’ve run out of funds.
- Cashback: Cashback is a type of bonus that allows you to get back a percentage of the money you’ve lost while gambling. You can use it to offset some of your losses and give you more money to gamble with.
- Matched Bonus: A matched bonus is a type of bonus that matches your deposit up to a certain amount. For example, if you deposit $100 and the casino offers a 100% matched bonus, you’ll receive an additional $100 in bonus money. This is a great way to boost your bankroll and give you more money to gamble with.
- Free ETH Coins: Some casinos offer free ETH coins as a bonus, usually to their frequent players. However, they can’t be withdrawn, and they can only be used to gamble in the casino.
- Bonus for a Specific Game: Some casinos offer bonuses that can only be used on a specific game or type of game. For example, you might get a bonus that can only be used on slots. Often, a casino will present you with a bonus for your favorite game.
The bonus you receive will depend on the casino you’re playing in and your gambling habits. It’s important to read the terms and conditions of the bonus before you claim it, so you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into.
Some bonuses have wagering requirements, which means that you have to gamble a certain amount of money before you can withdraw your winnings. Other bonuses are cashable, which means that you can withdraw your winnings without any restrictions.
Of course, different casinos may offer different bonuses. As such, it’s important to compare the bonuses of various gambling sites before you choose one to play in. This way, you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible deal.
The Bottom Line
Ethereum gambling is a great way to have some fun and potentially win some money. Thanks to the decentralized nature of Ethereum, you can enjoy more freedom and anonymity than you would in a regular online casino.
However, it’s important to remember that gambling is a form of entertainment but also a risky activity, and you should never gamble more than you can afford to lose.
If you want to gamble with ETH, we recommend that you try out one of the online casinos we’ve recommended. They’re all safe, secure, and fair, and they offer a great selection of games and bonuses.
Of course, you should always read the terms and conditions of the casino and the bonus before you start gambling. This way, you can be sure that you understand exactly what you’re getting yourself into.