Play HammerFall bitcoin slot
HammerFall Bitcoin Slot Review
Play’n GO has made a habit of releasing slots based on music bands, and HammerFall represents just another addition. This one is a 7×7 cascading and 5+ cluster pays slot with highlights that include three jacked-up features: Song, Destruction and Hammer High. Play the game for prizes of up to 30,000x bet!
Play’n GO has developed a habit of creating slots out of has-been bands and singers. Although its glory days may be behind it, the Swedish power metal band from Gothenburg inspires this next creation. The artwork seems straight out of a fantasy movie with 4 upper-paying symbols resembling house crests and 5 lower-paying gemstones. Not surprisingly, the soundtrack is made up of the band’s music. If you’re a fan, then you’ll probably get a kick out of it!
HammerFall Bitcoin slot comes in a range of bet sizes, starting from 0.20 and ending at 8. Fans of slots based on music bands might also want to check out Annihilator or Twisted Sister from Play’n GO.
On each spin, random positions on the grid are chosen to be super tiles. A win on a super tile creates a special symbol called a lightning wild with a multiplier value of up to 3x. While winning symbols are removed, the lightning wild remains in position.
The slot has a Hammer Meter charged by winning symbols, and it takes 25 to completely fill the meter to trigger the Song Feature in one of three Worlds:
- ‘Twilight Princess’ adds a mega wild (2×2).
- ‘The Second to None Song’ transforms high-paying symbols into the same one.
- ‘And Yet I Smile’ destroys all low-paying symbols everywhere on the grid.
At the end of a Song Feature, the game proceeds to the next World. If the Hammer Meter is overcharged by an additional 25 winning symbols, then the Hammer High Feature is unlocked. Here, a free round with all 3 features are rewarded, one after the other.
HammerFall also has what are called Destruction features – 4 in total that are randomly triggered:
- ‘Never Forgive, Never Forget’ chooses a symbol, and all matching symbols are pulled towards it, destroying symbols in between.
- ‘Bring It’ chooses a random high paying symbol and destroys or transforms it into the same high paying symbol.
- ‘One Against the World’ chooses a random symbol and transforms others into the same symbol or destroys them.
- ‘Chain of Command’ transforms a string of symbols into the same one or destroys them.
HammerFall Bitcoin slot is smartphone/tablet (iOS & Android) and PC optimised. Enjoy this high volatility game from just about anywhere.
HammerFall Slot info
Wild-Symbol: The wild symbol can land anywhere on the grid and substitute for all other symbols.
Free spins: None
Bonus rounds: Play'n GO has incorporated cascades and cluster pays mechanics in the design. The game also has three main features: Song, the Hammer High and Destruction. Super tiles can generate multiplier wilds for future wins.
You're not familiar with terms above ? - check our online slots terms glossary